How To Apply Nail Tattoos
Nail Tattoos are very similar to Waterslide Nail Decals. The only real differences are that the designs are backwards on the paper (until they are applied and instead of drowning the image in the water, you apply water on top of the design while its on the nail.
- Cut out your chosen tattoo and remove clear top sheet.
- Press tattoo onto clean, dry nails with the design facing down.
- Dampen tattoo, and press down.
- Wait 30 seconds, then slide paper backer off and pat dry.
- Apply a top coat of clear nail polish (and apply every couple of days)